You are here
Commercial Finance Analyst
- Must be part-qualified in CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Business Partnering with Commercial & Marketing teams
About Our Client
Based in luxury offices in the Walton-On-Thames area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
An international business responsible for many consumer brands.
The Commercial Finance Analyst role involves the following;
Key tasks will include
You will be responsible for / assisting with Commercial reporting as well as management accounting, reporting and decision support for the UK Marketing and Category Development teams, including assisting business partnering the UK Marketing Director.
- Maintain monthly reporting and analysis for Marketing and Category Development alongside managing a month end process.
- Be responsible for the reporting of marketing investment in the UK business, including accruals & prepayment investigation & reconciliation.
- Provide adhoc decision support to business partners ( Commercial team and Marketing ) including analysing trading agreements and sales/product proposals with regards to profit and cash impacts, as required to help drive the business short and long term.
- Produce, develop & refine the UK Flash Reporting & Sales packs and be responsible for distributing to the UK Commercial Team.
- Assist in producing UK Sales Pack and Executive Committee reporting as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Finance Analyst role will:
- ideally be working towards a CIMA / ACCA / CFA / ACA qualification
- ideally have FMCG experience (not essential)
- have strong Excel skills
- have worked in a similar role previously
- have Management Accounting experience
- be looking for a commercially focused Finance role.
What's on Offer
The Commercial Finance Analyst role offers a competitive salary of between £25-35,000, + excellent benefits including, study support, company Bonus, 25 days holiday (can buy and sell up to 5 days per year), Pension scheme, Life assurance, and more...