You are here
Commercial Assistant Management Accountant
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA
- Full Study Support
About Our Client
This organisation is a member of the Fortune 500 and offers a fantastic culture and working environment where they truly value their employees. They are experiencing a period of growth so you can expect your role to progress in the next 18-24 months.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month end close and completion of a suite of divisional management reporting packs to meet month end requirements with focus on revenue recognition.
- Assisting with monthly re-forecasting and annual budgets
- Management of billing processes and aged debt in UK and US
- Liaising with Group Accounts Payable team to respond to and manage AP queries
- Updating and processing monthly commission payment schedules for Sales team
- Business Partnering with Project Managers to derive accurate project forecasts
- Support standardised business reporting and control processes including monthly project reviews and monthly project portfolio reviews
- Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and adhered to, including all key profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations across the Division.
- Focus on working capital management
- Liaise with the Division / Group teams (consolidation, tax, audit and reporting teams) and respond to several ad-hoc and routine queries on time.
- Support year-end processes including statutory reporting and external audit queries.
- Promote strong financial control and cost control within the business
The Successful Applicant
You will need:
- AAT Part/Qualified or Early stage CIMA / ACCA studier
- Previous experience in a similar finance or accounting position
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident and able to quickly establish solid working relationship with wide variety of stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills
What's on Offer
This position offers full study support, pension, life assurance, discretionary bonus and 25 days holiday.