You are here
Must be part-qualified in CIMA / ACCA / ACA
Business Partnering with Commercial & Marketing teams
About Our Client
Based in luxury offices in the Kingston upon Thames area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Commercial Analyst role involves the following;
Key tasks will include
You will be responsible for all UK Commercial reporting as well as management accounting, reporting and decision support for the UK Marketing and Category Development teams, including assisting business partnering the UK Marketing Director.
- Maintain monthly reporting and analysis for Marketing and Category Development alongside managing a month end process.
- Be responsible for the reporting of marketing investment in the UK business, including accruals & prepayment investigation & reconciliation.
- Provide adhoc decision support to business partners (Commercial team and Marketing ) including analysing trading agreements and sales/product proposals with regards to profit and cash impacts, as required to help drive the business short and long term.
- Produce, develop & refine the UK Flash Reporting & Sales packs and be responsible for distributing to the UK Commercial Team.
- Assist in producing UK Sales Pack and Executive Committee reporting as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Analyst role will:
- ideally be working towards a CIMA / ACCA / CFA / ACA qualification
- ideally have FMCG experience
- have strong Excel skills
- have worked in a similar role previously
- have Management Accounting experience
- be looking for a commercially focused Finance role.
What's on Offer
The Commercial Analyst role offers a competitive salary of between £35-45,000, + excellent benefits including, study support, company Bonus, 25 days holiday (can buy and sell up to 5 days per year), Pension scheme, Life assurance, and more...