You are here
Collections Team Leader
- Do you have the ability to progress and develop a team?
- Can you delegate tasks and learn things quickly?
About Our Client
A very successful business based in based in Richmond Upon Thames, looking for a Collections Team Leader to take control of their current team of 3. A global business that is growing at a rapid rate, offering a fantastic opportunity to join them as they take their next step of growth.
- Day to Day management of 3 Collections Account Managers to include providing support, training and mentoring and guidance.
- Monthly one to one with the Collections Account Managers to provide guidance and feedback on performance against annual objectives.
- Monitor specific cases of concern across all sectors and report them.
- Recommend and maintain updates to the collections procedures
- Effectively delegate and monitor collections queues to ensure an even distribution of workload.
- To provide a culture of innovation and development to the collections team from idea to inception.
- Review cases for provision recommendation and write off for recommendation.
- Review credit grade changes, and criterion trigger reason codes.
- Review delinquency notes fields ensuring these are kept up to date.
- Review valuation fields ensuring these are being kept up to date.
- Review Vat reclaim fields ensuring these are being kept up to date.
- Recommendations and the correct processing of disposals after sale.
- Litigation recommendation, ongoing litigation action reviews, and legal cost reviews.
- Monitoring and optimising income.
- Review unpaid direct debit reports informing any early concerns.
- Responsible for the correct daily production and release of all letters.
- Reporting of no loss dysfunctions.
- Liaise with on serious delinquencies and help coordinate any actions required to minimise losses.
- Daily monitoring of deposit with follow-ups and recommendations where necessary.
- Review reports and instruct Collections Account Managers on any necessary actions.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of supervising and coaching staff
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Knowledge of Finance Industry.
- Good knowledge of excel and other Microsoft systems.
- Ability to work independently in a small team.
- Good Telephone communication skills.
- Knowledge of CCA legislation preferred.
- To be able to innovate and make suggestions for improvements and follow these ideas to conclusion.
- Act with integrity at all times and embrace the philosophy of treating customers fairly.
What's on Offer
- £30,000 - £34,000 per annum
- 10% discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Car Park
- Auto enrolment onto company benefit scheme