You are here
This position is now filled
£21,000 - £25,000
- A permanent Collections Associate position based in the centre of Reading
- Working in the Asset Finance team for a rapidly expanding FS firm
About Our Client
A rapidly expanding FS company based in Reading.
- To professionally and effectively collect and recover early arrears and cases in default within the Asset Finance portfolio whilst adhering to all Collections policies and procedures.
- Be a team player within both the Collections team and the broader Asset Finance team of Aldermore Bank supporting the business as a whole to deliver growth and other targets whilst adhering at all times to the overall compliance policy framework within the business.
- Assessment and Resolution of customer arrears, by telephone/email/letter where appropriate. Recommendation on longer-term recovery strategy as appropriate.
- Utilise the Bank's dedicated Asset Finance Software to its full potential using the automated letters/templates and diary system.
- Meet and exceed objectives set by the Collections Manager.
- Challenge and look at all times to improve productivity efficiency by way of creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement and best practice sharing.
The Successful Applicant
- Asset Finance / Leasing and Collections experience gained within SME market
- Experience of working within a regulated, banking or financial services environment
- Experienced at delivering collection and recovery processes within dynamic collections environment
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Numerate - able to interpret financial statements (balance sheet/P&L/cash flow)
- Team Player
What's on Offer
Easily accessible by public transport.
Training and career progression in a niche business.
Plus excellent benefits.