You are here
- FTSE 250 listed property company
- Luxurious offices based in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
A multinational company that operates in over 80 countries, this property asset management company is one of the largest in the world. It boasts over 15,000 staff, and a turnover in the billions.
- Trial balance reporting, VAT reporting, regular charges to tenants and any other adhoc reports/requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors as appropriate.
- Be the main point of contact for the client and tenants on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability for your properties, client accounting reports, and general administration processes for the portfolio.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely accurate accounts reporting to clients and monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of property accounts and property VAT
- AAT (or equivalent) or good knowledge and experience accounting
- Knowledge of Service Charges
- Ability to work under pressure and set own priorities
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- study support
- annual salary review
- non contributory pension
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care