You are here
This position is now filled
- I'm currently recruiting for a temporary Client Accountant
- This is working for a property management company based in Canary Wharf
About Our Client
My client is an international property development company located in East London with a reputation for innovative projects that push boundaries. Locally they've been at the front of the pack, leading the way in many of the great urban regeneration and master planning successes that have had a hand in helping London become one of the most in demand property markets in the world.
Due to company success they are now looking to add a Client Accountant to their busy finance team, on a temporary basis for 3-6 months.
Client Accountant, East London
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors where appropriate.
Â· Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
Â· Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports, monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations
Â· Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
Â· Attend regular Accounts and Surveying meetings and work with them to ensure client expectations are achieved.
Â· Attend client meetings when required and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond
Â· Understand the management in and out process of clients and properties.
Â· Liaise with service charge analysts to ensure all service charges in the portfolio are closed within the contractually agreed
Â· Any other duties necessary to ensure the efficiently running of the portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Preferable, recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or substantial accounting and/or management operations experience.
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot table and Vlookup ideal
- Previous exposure to above duties necessary
- Previous experience on Sage Line 50 is ideal, but not necessary
- MUST be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period maximum
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered between Â£35,000-Â£40,000 depending on experience. This is a temporary role for a 3-6 month period.