You are here
- Suitable candidate must have previosuly been in a substantial accountancy role
- Client accountant role working for a top property investment management company
About Our Client
Private investment management company specialising in property based in the city.
· Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors where appropriate.
· Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the tasks performed by accounts administrator.
· Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
· Attend regular Accounts and Surveying meetings and work with them to ensure client expectations are achieved.
· Attend client meetings when required and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond appropriately.
· Understand the management in and out process of clients and properties.
· Liaise with service charge analysts to ensure all service charges in the portfolio are closed within the contractually agreed deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this client accountant role, the candidates CV must demonstrate:
- previous placement in a similar role
- advanced excel experience, including v look-ups and pivot tables
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- organised and able to work to close deadlines
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work for a top investment management company in the property sector based in the city of London.