You are here
- Working for a global property management company
- 12 month fixed term contract
About Our Client
My client is a global commercial property management company based in the City of London. They operate across 45 countries and employ 75,000 employees worldwide.
They are currently looking to recruit a Client Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract to be based in their City of London office.
Client Accountant, City of London
Roles and Duties:
- Trial Balance Reporting, VAT Reporting and any other additional reports or requirements to clients, surveyors and solicitors where appropriate. Be the main point of contact for the client for day to day queries on the portfolio.
- Full knowledge and accountability of your portfolios including client accounting reports and monitoring completeness of the task performed by accounts administrator.
- Ensure the smooth running of the portfolio including timely and accurate accounts reporting to clients, monitoring of funding and completing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure KPI's for the portfolio are identified and resolved in a line with the procedure to ensure these are kept to a minimum.
- Liaise with Surveyors on the portfolio, acting on and providing information in a timely manner.
- Work with the team to ensure there are no backlogs of work.
- Attend regular Accounts and Surveying meetings and work with them to ensure client expectations are achieved.
- Attend client meetings when required and work with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond appropriately.
- Understand the management in and out process of clients and properties.
- Liaise with service charge analysts to ensure all service charges in the portfolio are closed within the contractually agreed deadlines
- Ensure both Company and legislative procedures and controls including ISAE3402 are adhered to. Any other duties necessary to ensure the efficiently running of the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- Preferable, recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or substantial accounting and/or management operations experience.
- Strong Excel skills, to pivot table, VLookup level.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required and knowledge of Client Systems (Yardi/MRI/Horizon) would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure, multi task and effectively prioritise.
- Organised, with attention to detail and able to work to tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The role will be looking to pay £30-35k depending on experience.