You are here
- Claims handler role within a large Insurance company
- Permanent position with a large opportunity for progression
About Our Client
A large independently owned insurance intermediary with over 100 UK offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning company, become part of a successful team and progress accordingly.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently handle all claims which are part of the job holder file allocation
- Refer claims which fall outside of personal authority levels to higher Authorities
- Gather and process information, as directed, to support the effective assessment of more complex cases
- Assist in the training of new or inexperienced staff in the use of company systems and processes
- To maintain and develop personal knowledge and skills through continued professional development as well as on-going at desk training and ensuring that this is recorded in line with Training & Competency requirements.
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
- The jobholder will, at various times, act for the insured and insurer. The jobholder will be responsible for adhering to all the Group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
- To undertake any other task as may reasonably be required by the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of claims handling (advantageous)
- Knowledge of UK insurance market
- Good Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive £16,000 per anum + benefits combined with a large scope for progression.