You are here
- Responsible for the management of the Cash Books for the entire organisation
- One of the best known housing and homelessness organisations in the country.
About Our Client
The organisation helps over 2500 individuals every day to find homes or shelter.
The Cashier will be responsible for the following duties
- Managing the bank accounts and what is paid and received.
- Liaising with other members of the team to resolve queries.
- Reconcile and manage fundraising accounts.
- Help with improving processes to ensure the team is working efficiently.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Cashier will be studying towards an accountancy qualification and have experience within a finance team of a small to medium sized organisation.
Experience with in the Not for Profit sector is desired but not essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £25,000 and £27,000 plus benefits.