You are here
Cash Book Clerk
Experienced Cash Book Clerk needed for a fantastic retail establishment
Amazing chance for career progression and experience in a growing company
About Our Client
Being one of the market leaders in the Retail industry, my client has currently been running for over 20 years now. They now have over 400 locations across the UK and are constantly looking to expand on that.
They have experienced significant growth over the years, which is why they are now looking to expand into the food and drink industry. If you would like to be part of company that is experience excellent growth and are consistently progressing forward, than this is the role for you.
As a Cash Book Clerk you will be tasked with another of important duties including:
- Daily cash flow forecast
- Weekly analysis of cash flow forecast
- Produce daily management reports
- Analyse the various Bank Statements on a daily basis
- Reconcile the Bank Statements on the accounts system daily and keep control any unreconciled items
- Investigations - keep line management informed where queries are not resolved in a timely manner.
- Raise invoices / credits notes
- Allocate cash to Sales Ledger accounts
- Download statements set up daily transfers on various Electronic Banking systems
- Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger & Cashbook support for IOW
The Successful Applicant
A number of the key attributes needed as a Cash Book Clerk include:
- Previous Cashbook, Accounts receivable and Cash flow preparation experience within the general retailing industry.
- This role is ideally suited to candidates who are in their early stages of an accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or AAT level qualifications.
- Excel skills (Intermediate level minimum).
- Good telephone skills.
- Be confident in dealing with a broad range of people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will also be a team player and have the ability to work towards a common goal.
- High levels of numeracy.
- An outgoing and persistent approach and the mentality to constantly seek best practice and ways to improve the process.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with regular salary reviews, on site parking, chance to work in a successful finance team, excellent benefits package.