You are here
Call Centre Representative
- Call Centre Representative role within the Banking/ Financial Services industry
- Based in Slough
About Our Client
Our client based within the Banking/ Financial Services industry and they are one of Britain's leading high street banks. They are constantly growing and have a strong reputation.
Call Centre Representative responsibilities for this Banking/ Financial Services firm:
- Deal with customer queries in a polite, professional and calm manner
- Be passionate about the company they work for
- Deliver a high level of customer service to anyone that calls in
- Have great attention to detail and be a good listener
- Work at a fast pace
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Call Centre Representative will be able to work on a changing shift pattern and will be able to commute to Slough. They must have A-C grade in Maths and English GCSE and must be communicative, personable and helpful. They must be able to work at a high standard for this reputable company within the Banking/ Financial Services industry.
What's on Offer
The Call Centre Representative candidate placed within this banking/ financial services industry will receive an annual salary of £19,000 per annum plus discretionary bonus and benefits. They will be entitle to 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, a season ticket loan, health insurance and life insurance.