You are here
This position is now filled
Business & Compliance Analyst
- Business & Compliance Analyst
- Management Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field with an office in Montrose
The role will entail but won't be exclusive to:
- Financial Compliance
- Financial Planning participation
- Month end support to SMAS and Business Partners
- To contribute to continuous improvement in the finance and procure to pay processes
- Working with UK-SFS and SMAS in line with agreed SLA's
- Provide financial support and professional expertise to business areas on and off-site.
- To complete any tasks the job holder is trained to do as requested by the Finance Business Partners
- Process non-stock SAP purchase orders
- Financial analysis for decision support
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate requires as a minimum:
- Part qualified ACCA, ACA, CGMA, CPA, Finance Graduate or equivalent experience committed to gaining a professional finance qualification.
- Work safely and remain financially compliant
- Strong personal accountability with a proactive approach to raising and resolving issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team orientated and able to work with staff at all levels.
- Experience in budgetary control and cost management accounting.
- Ability to work with confidential information and understand policies associated with its control e.g. PIIR
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, Spreadsheet skills, and knowledge of financial systems (SAP)
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay processes
- Experience of working effectively within a team
- Presentation & training skills
- Experience of GSK systems and processes
- Experience working with client groups with ability to influence and challenge stakeholders at various levels
- Understanding of underlying business drivers
- Proficient financial knowledge of modeling, analysis, evaluation, and forecasting
What's on Offer
A long term contract in a global organisation