You are here
£25,000 - £30,000
- Financial, Statistical, Qualitative, Market, Data Analysis, Permanent, Warwick
- Advanced MS Excel, Business Objects, 2:1 degree (Finance, Maths or Economics)
About Our Client
My client is a FTSE 100 business based in Leamington Spa and a market leader in what they do.
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Performs thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment, legal and regulatory issues, customers, current and potential competitors.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
- Runs queries on own data (Business Objects) and performs analysis to support decision making process
- Gather and evaluate relevant market and competitor information to review market position and determine threats.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Maths based degree (Maths & Economics, Business, Management Studies, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Science)
- Strong IT skills particularly;
- Excel (advanced)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and presentation skills with ability to draw conclusions from data, which is sometimes limited and incomplete
- Powerpoint skills
- Use of Business Objects Reporting system
- Statistical analysis such as correlations and regression
- A familiarity with the challenges of achieving results within a large, but fast moving organisation would be very useful.
- Experience of building and developing effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Post graduate experience in a commercial role
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum