You are here
An experienced, focused Bookkeeper needed for a growing charity organisation
Amazing chance to increase your Bookkeeping experience and knowledge.
About Our Client
My client is one of the leading, independently owned company's in the Not for Profit and Charities industry. They offer their excellent services to all families and individuals, and truly believe in diversity and equality in what they do. They have been established for many years and offer great training programmes for their staff, as well as the families they work with on a daily basis.
Specialist programmes are ran, a long with support groups and a wide range of beneficial activities. This is a company who are completely focused on helping and supporting families.
The main duties involved in the Bookkeeper role include:
- Processing and maintaining the Accounts Payable ledger, inputting purchase invoices, matching with POs and obtaining approval for payment.
- Reconcile all balance sheet control accounts with the Sage 50 Accounting System and resolve any issues arising on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and process authorised BACS & cheque payments when required and post to AP & G/L.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and year end statutory accounts.
- Provide financial reports as required by Finance and Resource Manager &/or members of SMT
- Process credit card payments, mileage and expense claims and petty cash returns on Sage.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal person for this position needs to have these key attributes:
- Vast accounting and bookkeeping experience.
- AAT Level 3/Fully qualified.
- Experience in preparing accruals and prepayments
- Currently using/previously used SAGE Line 50.
- Experience of purchase ledger duties.
- Experience in reconciliations - bank, payroll and balance sheet
- Excel skills at an intermediate level (minimum)
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, a great chance to work in a company who have a track record of supporting and helping families, parking on site, working in an effective, progressive finance team.