You are here
Have you got experience in Telecommunications and Billing Management?
This could be the next job role for you!
About Our Client
As well as a proven track record within the Medium and Enterprise B2B market, my client is the perfect springboard for someone looking for a long career path. Experienced stakeholders are always at hand to support, offer advice and develop skills. There is a strong backbone of support and customer service within the organisation meaning there is plenty of experience to fall back on.
You will be assisting in the day to day running of the department and overseeing a team of 3. A major aspect of the role will include supporting the Finance, Service Desk and Executive Account Management departments with customer and supplier on boarding, billing queries and escalations.
Whilst also assisting in the day to day activities listed below, but not limited to;
- To set up and maintain the aspects of all the billing import and export process of service charges and usage charges within the billing and CRM systems: including commission and reconciling invoices.
- Managing and maintaining accurate pricing throughout the systems
- Maintain system criteria accordingly: E.g. Call Classes / Charge Groups / Etc
- Raise Carrier Claims
- Resolve Rejects
- Manage Daily & Monthly Customer Billing:
- Report management
- Document management, sales and analysis reviews
- Billing Escalations
- High end reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience within Mobile or Telecom industry
- Previous billing and / or provisioning experience
- Experience using Union Street - aBILLity software essential
- Self-motivated individual who has the drive to progress their career and be a part of our company growth strategy
- Confident and willing to learn attitude
- Previous experience managing or leading a team
What's on Offer
As well as a generous salary, my client are offering a generous holiday allowance and fantastic pension scheme.