You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Warehouse Manager
- This role is Monday to Friday, 11am- 9pm.
- Must have proven Frontline Management Experience in a Warehouse
About Our Client
My client is a UK distributor for DIY goods they are now looking for an Assistant Warehouse Manager to join their Manchester team. They have over 50 divisions and offer progression with in the company.
The successful Assistant Warehouse Manager duties will include;
- Motivating staff to reach KPI's
- Return to works
- Giving out first stage verbal warnings
- Regular PI checks
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Warehouse Manager must have;
- Excellent man management skills
- Computer literate- Knowledge of Excel is essential
- Hands on
What's on Offer
This role is offering up to Â£26,000 depending on experience. Please note this role is Monday - Friday 11am - 9pm, working every third Saturday 8am- 12pm.