You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant for leading academies trust
Accountant for prestigious local school
About Our Client
The client is a leading education and training establishment based in Peterborough looking to bring someone in at an Assistant Management Accountant level on a temporary contract for 6 months.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant will be:
- Supporting the Finance Manager & Finance Controller in the ownership for cost control monitoring, flagging issues and corrective action.
- Responsible for bottom up budgeting for review by the Finance Manager
- Responsible for rolling in year end forecasting
- Making journal entries - accruals/prepayments etc.
- Taking accounts from TB to first draft Management Accounts schedules
- Cost centre reporting and variance analysis
- Investigate unexpected balances
- Pricing and ad hoc Financial analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an Assistant Management Accountant role, or similar
- Part-qualified of QBE status
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to learn things extremely quickly
What's on Offer
The position is offering a competitive salary in a good working environment.