You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Study Support Package
- Highly reputable business
About Our Client
A well known business, with a strong reputation for staff retention, are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the production of periodic financial statements.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: balance sheet reconciliations; processing accruals and prepayments; assist with month end reporting; journal preparation; KPI analysis; ad hoc analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge of working in a month end focused finance role - Essential
- Be studying towards, or would like to study ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £25,000 + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits