You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Excellent exposure to Management Accounts
- Full study support!
About Our Client
My client is a well recognised Media company with over 10 different brands, they focus on their staff and have moved into new offices that are very modern. They have an excellent benefits package and this role is due to an internal promotion.
- Working within a team of 11 and partnering with the key stakeholders around the business to ensure everyone keeps on track with their accounts and budgets.
- Produce weekly flash statements for a wide range of media products, detailing revenues, costs, and variances to budget.
- Produce monthly management accounts and ensure that any issues are communicated to the publishing and commercial teams in a timely manner.
- Completing budgets and business plans with senior managers.
- Present ad hoc financial information to Publishing Directors and the MD of the division on an ongoing basis.
- Liaising with other finance departments.
- Reconciliation of product costs against accruals.
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliation of the corresponding balance sheet codes.
- Monthly forecasting and liaising with all business departments to validate forecasted figures.
- Variance analysis.
- Timely updates of issues/risks given to your manager
- Maintenance of the Chart of Accounts to include Activities and Acct Levels etc for your projects
- Attendance in and contribution to local business meetings.
- Other Ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
- Part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA
- Similar experience in previous role
- Media experience is desirable
- Local to Twickenham as no parking
What's on Offer
Full study support
Flexi hours - 8.30am - 4.30pm or 10am - 6pm