You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
Permanent Assistant Management Accountant Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known & growing brand based in Croydon looking to add an Assistant Management Accountant to their Accountancy team
Our client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their Accountancy team in Croydon
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts in a timely and accurate manner.
- To calculate and post a range of month end journals, including accruals, prepayments, ensuring management accounts accurately reflect business performance.
- To prepare accurate balance sheet reconciliations with appropriate back-up.
- To run reporting schedules at month end / forecasts, identifying and investigating variances, and bringing any areas of concern to the attention of the Management Accountant(s).
- Update cost schedules, analyse costs to date, identifying and investigating variances, and bringing any areas of concern to the attention of the Management Accountant(s).
- To prepare customised reports as required by budget holders in order to facilitate their decision making and cost control
- Support forecast and budget process by reviewing and forecasting costs for key cost lines and provide appropriate schedules to Finance Team.
- Quarterly VAT return preparation
- interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers;
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified and have some epxeirence with the above
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000