You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Excellent Opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Assistant
- Study Support Package
About Our Client
An exciting business, with impressive growth plans, are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, responsible for assisting with all elements of monthly accounts preparation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: support the Management Accountant in the preparation of Management Accounts, Budgets, Variance Analysis and Commentaries; responsible for accruals and prepayments; financial reporting and analysis of key data; KPI and target variance analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying - or looking to complete - ACCA/CIMA Qualification - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£20,000 - £22,000 + Onsite Parking + Study Support Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits