You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Study Support Package Available
- Excellent Opportunity to Progress within well known business
About Our Client
An exciting business, based in Crewe, are recruiting for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant to join their established team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Finance Manage, responsible for assisting with the monthly accounts preparation.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assist with preparation of monthly accounts pack including profit and loss account, balance sheet and cash flow statement; balance sheet reconciliations; liaise with internal and external stakeholders; monthly commercial analysis; ad hoc analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - or have relevant degree/AAT - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£23,000 - £28,000 + Study Support Package + Excellent Progression Plan + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits