You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Full management accountant opportunity
- Newly created role due to business growth
About Our Client
A well respected, clothing retailer with an excellent reputation, with a key finance function based in Leeds. This is a newly created role due to increased growth.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting in to the Finance Director, responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, preparing monthly journals including accruals and prepayments, bank reconciliations, cash flow forecasting, control account reconciliations and producing MI reports as required by the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience producing or assisting with management accounts production
- Have a strong understanding of debits and credits
- Have intermediate Excel skills - ie. v look ups, pivot tables
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £26,000 + free on site parking + newly created role + opportunity to grow and develop in this role + benefits package