You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Part Qualified Candidates
- Excellent Progression Available
About Our Client
A well known business with a reputation for promoting from within, are recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant to join their well established finance team.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Management Accountant, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of all month end processes.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assisting with all aspects of financial and statutory reporting; assist in the development of junior team members; cost-analysis; assist with production of Daily Sales reports, forecasting and re-forecasting; input into monthly board presentations; manage cost base; assist with preparation of monthly accounts packs including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £26,000 + Onsite Parking + Close to Public Transport Links + Study Support Package + Generous Holiday Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits