You are here
Assistant Management Accountant
- Exciting business with impressive growth plans
- Study Support Package
About Our Client
The client are a rapidly expanding company with a multi-million pound turnover who have experienced substantial investment facilitating rapid growth.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be part of a team of 5.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: assisting in the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts, up to trial balance - including processing accruals, prepayments, posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations; management of the purchase ledger including monthly supplier statement reconciliations; credit card reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be AAT Qualified - or have a relevant degree - or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role -Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
£20,000 + Study Support Package + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Opportunities for Progression + Onsite Parking + Other Excellent Benefits