You are here
Assistant Income Finance Manager
- Financial Accounting and Reporting position
- Excellent communication skills
About Our Client
An award winning housing association based in West London, providing homes through rental and ownership opportunities.
This Assistant Finance Income Manager / Financial Accountant duties include:
- Financial and operational reporting, including all balance sheet preparation
- Interaction with senior board members regarding financial accounting reporting
- Using Excel to produce relevant reports
- Assisting with management of team
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Income Finance Manager role will be a proactive part qualified studier, preferably ACCA, who has a strong background in financial accounting, backed up with process improvements and achievements.
A confident Excel user (Pivot Tables and Look ups) is essential along with excellent communication skills.
Previous staff supervisory experience and a background in housing is preferred, but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful Assistant Income Finance Manager / Financial Accountant will be offered a salary between £29,000 and £33,000, plus excellent benefits including study support.