You are here
Assistant Financial Accountant
- Fast paced opportunity
- Offer of Progression
About Our Client
A Government Organisation based in the city of London that acts as a governing body.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- To manage the Accounts Assistant, providing the appropriate guidance, coaching and support on a day-to-day basis, and to ensure that all deadlines and control processes are complied with.
- To act as Administrator for the eBis Finance System.
- To carry out monthly period end routines (to include accruals, prepayments etc.) to ensure smooth production of the monthly trial balance.
- To ensure the smooth running of the AR and AP ledgers at all times.
- To manage the purchase order reporting process and ensure that compliance statistics have been produced and circulated on a monthly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Financial Accountant will have the following:
- Graduate calibre
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets and financial modelling
- Experience with Accounting and e-Finance systems would be essential
What's on Offer
Highly attractive hourly rate coupled with the opportunity to gain exposure working alongside the organisations Senior Financial Accountant.