You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- An excellent Assistant Finance Manager position based in Northamptonshire
- Progression, development - a brilliant career opportunity for the right person
About Our Client
My client is a medium sized commercial business that is seeking the right person to work as the No. 2 to the Finance Manager, getting involved in anything and everything within financial and management accounting.
The environment and culture within the office is professional but personable - it's a great team environment and needs someone to become part of that team from day one.
The role of Assistant Finance Manager will cover a variety of duties including:
- Month end preparation and reporting of the management accounts
- Period end duties and audit preparation
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis with commentary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial accounting duties including journals, accruals and prepayment
- VAT and Intrastat
- Fixed Asset Register
- Overseeing transactional finance duties and ad hoc finance projects
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the role of Assistant Finance Manager will have a proven background in both financial and management accounting duties and responsibilities - ledgers work, reconciliations, VAT, Fixed Assets and month end reporting
You will also need to possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, allowing you to work effectively with other departments and team members across the business.
You will also need to be either part qualified in ACCA or CIMA, or QBE in order to have the right skill set for my client.
What's on Offer
Long term career opportunity and security, study support, varied accounting exposure