You are here
Assistant Finance Manager
- Immediate Start
- 6 month contract minimum
About Our Client
This global market leader business have a large office based in the Liverpool area and due to the acquisition of several new contracts are increasing the size of the team.
The accounts team has grown by 5 staff in the accountancy team over the past year and this is due to increase over the next couple of years. The assistant finance manager role is due to growth and will be a new role created.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Full production of management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting
- Collate weekly "quick" results
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Variance analysis
- Manage a team of 1-2 staff.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be available to start pretty much immediately and be able to commit to a minimum of a 6 month contract.
What's on Offer
- On site parking
- Possibility of gaining an extension or permanent contract
- Open plan office environment