You are here
Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst
- A Global FMCG brand based in Witham, looking for ACCA/CIMA Studier
- Great package, with progression on offer to become a manager in 18 month/2 years
About Our Client
Being a large market leader in the FMCG market, our client have great facilities and an impressive work environment. They are looking for an Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst to be dependable and have a keen eye for detail, whilst offering the personal qualities and business expertise to work effectively in a high pressured environment. As a large FMCG brand in the Colchester area, it is clear to why any one in the local area would want to work for them, especially with the company benefits on offer.
Working as an Assistant Commercial Finance Analyst in Colchester you will be reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Controller. You will be responsible in assisting with key duties to ensure the smooth running of the finance function for this important subsidiary. Duties will include:
- Production and presentation of the weekly & monthly margin and sales reporting;
- Collation of forecasts from across the commercial team
- Tracking and reporting periodic spend and accruals
- Assisting the Commercial Finance Contoller with the Demand Review process including quarterly forecasting and budget prep
- P&L, Costings, Marketing and Risk & Opportunities
- Deliver a controlled and understood financial period end with no outstanding queries.
- You will work closely with the marketing team to help them understand their spend performance.
- Complete ad-hoc requests from the commercial teams
The Successful Applicant
This role will partner with the Commercial Finance Controller to optimise both content & layout of Financial reporting, so clear, concise and well-thought out presentation skills are essential. Candidates must be able to demonstrate tenacity, flexibility and to be able to quickly grasp and interpret business requirements to support with adequate reporting.
- Be part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) or looking to commence studies in the near future
- Have exposure to journal processing
- Have a clear understanding of debits and credits
- Have strong Excel skills to include v look ups and pivot tables
- Have strong communication skills to be able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
What's on Offer
A competitive salary dependent upon experience and qualification alongside a competitive study support package for ACCA/CIMAstudiers, a flexible working policy, a creative and entrepreneurial environment that is conducive to offering professional development and a great working environment. Free on site parking is available!
This company, also, offer a great working environment and support from all levels of senior management as they are keen for the right individual joining them as Commercial Finance Analyst to be able to step up into a managers position within the next 18 months to 3 years.