You are here
This position is now filled
Assistant Commercial Accountant
- Excellent opportunity to join a well known business
- Study Support Package Available
About Our Client
A well known business in South Manchester, are recruiting an Assistant Commercial Accountant to join their well-established team.
As an Assistant Commercial Accountant, you will be reporting into the Head of Finance, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the finance function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: manage and control the billing and cash collection function; liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that contracts are in accordance with company policy; reconciliations; manage sales ledger; monthly reconciliation of trade receivables; work with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate allocation of daily cash receipts; cash flow forecasting; assist with yearly audit deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA - Or have Equivalent experience - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a fast paced finance environment - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
What's on Offer
Â£27,000 - Â£31,000 + Study Support Package + Onsite Parking + Excellent Progression Opportunities + Pension Plan + Generous Holiday Package + Other Excellent Benefits