You are here
- Luton based Healthcare business currently expanding rapidly
- Assistant Accountant position with this high growth National business
About Our Client
Leading International Pharmaceuticals business with excellent progression prospects and growth through organic means. Part of a larger global group this business are currently in an exciting period of their growth plans and are looking for a Assistant Accountant to join them in this newly created position
The successful Assistant Accountant will report directly to the Financial Manager and will be responsible for:
- Invoice Posting
- Raising Orders
- Assisting with management accounts
- Customer account management
- Company expenses
- Supplier payment runs
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Manager to evaluate and develop current financial reporting systems to ensure suitability for continuous growth and expansion plans.
The Successful Applicant
This is a new Assistant Accountant requires an ambitious individual with excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills to join the Finance team during an exciting period of expansion in the Luton area
- Part qualified candidate (AAT/ACCA/CIMA).
- Sound academic record.
- Experience of developing financial controls is preferred.
- Experience of working within an expanding company would also be beneficial.
- A working knowledge of SAP is advantageous but not a prerequisite for the post as training will be provided.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly intermediate Excel
The ideal candidate for this new role should have an enthusiastic common sense approach to problem solving, possess good interpersonal skills and be a good communicator and have the ability to exceed expectations and deliver on time. The candidate should be able to identify and instigate improvements to current working practices, have a keen eye for detail, be able to take ownership of own work and projects to a high standard and professionalism. Due to the nature of this role candidates must be reliable and trustworthy.
What's on Offer
Based around the Luton area this leading high growth Pharmaceuticals business offer an excellent progression path in line with the companies growth. With first hand 1on1 training form a senior qualified finance professional the role is ideal for someone looking for professional development whilst also working in a fun and friendly working environment