You are here
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Progressive role in a fast paced retail organisation
About Our Client
A well known high street retail brand with a strong reputation, with key finance offices based in Leeds.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be working as part of a busy finance team, reporting in to a qualified accountant, responsible for assisting with the production of the monthly management accounts pack.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, posting monthly journals including accruals and prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly account reviews, assisting with the production of ad hoc MI reports as required by the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast paced organisation, with full study support, in a varied assistant management accountant role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be an ACCA/CIMA studier - essential
- Be a graduate or AAT qualified - essential
- Have worked in an accounts role previously - essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - essential
What's on Offer
£22,000 - £25,000 + full ACCA/CIMA study support + contributory pension scheme + free on site parking + excellent benefits package + staff discount