You are here
This position is now filled
- Assistant Management Accountant
About Our Client
The client is a national manufacturing and production organisation with a Head Office in Thirsk. With a number of notable projects recently completed, the continued success and growth has seen the need to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to: Assist with the month end process, Complete the Balance Sheet reconciliations, Month end journals, prepayments and accruals, Maintain fixed assets register, Manage the P&L, assist with the general ledger, undertake analysis, manage overheads and costings.
Please note, there is not the expectation that all of the above can be completed, training will be provided.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in an accounts team previously - Essential
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification - Essential
- Have strong transactional knowledge - Essential
- Be a team player - Essential
- Have strong excel skills - Essential
What's on Offer
Great, competitive salary (depending on experience ) + on site parking + flexible working + strong benefits package