You are here
- Assistant Accountant, Logistics, Part-Qualified
- Permanent, Full-Time, Nottinghamshire
About Our Client
My client operates within a global network of over 40 countries and are leading market specialists within the logistics industry.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- To work as part of a team to produce financial reports for internal, group, external and statutory purposes adhering to specified deadlines.
- To respond to audit and group enquiries for additional information accurately and promptly.
- Responsible for inter company reporting to group in an accurate and efficient manner.
- To complete financial charges for allocated costs to the P&L accurately and to deadlines.
- To produce accurate financial information for area of responsibility. This includes management accounts, budgets, forecasts, balance sheet reconciliations, and other key financial analysis and reports.
- To identify and highlight financial/business changes which affect area of responsibility and communicate them accordingly.
- To highlight any areas of potential current or future risk, working with management to mitigate the risk
- Maintain specified financial records for the company.
- Provide cover for Financial Accounts team as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by Management.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have the following qualities:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong technical ability on accounting principles and standards (FRS 101 & IFRS).
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to review processes and implement positive change.
- Flexible and open to change.
- Experience of working in multi site locations.
- Experience within the logistics or freight forwarding industry.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary of £28,000 p/a, plus other benefits in a fast-paced, progressive business.