You are here
This position is now filled
- Stanmore based consultancy seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant
- New position in an intimate finance team
About Our Client
A growing consultancy, my client offers the chance to work in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly expanding business. Based in newly refurbished offices with on site parking, my client is able to offer a close-knit environment.
my client is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for this new role in this small finance team. Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Supplier and customer reconciliations - BACS and CHAPS payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Debt reporting
- Reporting monthly figures to management
- Assisting with prepayments and accruals
- Posting journals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Assistant Accountant position must have a 'muck-in' approach. Happy to assist wherever needed in accounts. Additionally the ideal candidate will have a 'can-do' attitude and be seeking an opportunity for the longer term in a small but fast-paced organisation.
Candidates for this role MUST demonstrate the following:
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets
- At least 2 years experience in an Assistant Accountant position
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliations
Experience with any ERP accounting system will be a distinct advantage.
What's on Offer
My client is offering the opportunity to be a part of this rapidly growing organisation. Based in newly refurbished offices with on site parking this is a rare and fantastic opportunity for a dedicated Assistant Accountant seeking to gain further experience in accounts.
The role is offering between Â£28,000 - Â£32,000 dependent on experience.