You are here
- Temp to Perm opportunity
- Based in Victoria, South West London
About Our Client
A private health care business based in central South West London are looking for an assistant accountant to join their finance team of 8.
The role will report into the accountant and the company are looking to speak with candidates who have working experience of Sage.
The position will be on a temporary basis for 6 months and after review the company would like to put the successful candidate onto a permanent contract with study support.
Job Description - Assistant Accountant
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Payment runs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Purchase Orders
- Updating the cashbook
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Updating sales and receipts daily
- Petty cash
- Accruals and prepayments
- Fixed asset register
- Analysis of data for management accounts
The Successful Applicant
We are looking to speak with finance/accountancy graduates with a minimum of 2 years working experience. Alternatively those who are actively studying ACCA/CIMA/AAT and who have 1 - 2 years working experience minimum.
You are required to have sage systems experience.
We are also looking to speak with candidates who are:
- Immediately available to start a temp to perm position
- Able to travel to Victoria, South West London
- Committed and reliable
- Are looking for a salary of £25,000 - £31,000
- Have 1 - 2 years experience in accounts
- Excellent excel skills
- Great team player
- Excellent communicator
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will start the assistant accountant role on an immediate basis.
After 6 months your role will be reviewed for a permanent position including study support.