You are here
- Assistant Accountant, Energy Sector, Burton
- Permanent, Full-Time, Part-Qualified
About Our Client
This is a business that has seen vast profits over the past five years and who are continuing to grow at a very fast rate. They are looking for an outgoing individual to join their spirited team, who can not only contribute to the company with their working accounts knowledge, but also represent the brand in the wider industry.
Roles and responsibilities will include the following:
- Support the finance function on a daily basis
- Assist with updating the bank reconciliations and ledgers
- Oversee the work of the other finance/admin staff members
- Liaising with importers
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain inter-company accounts and prepare reconciliations (including foreign currency)
- Monthly reporting for other business stakeholder
- Review and analysis of month end expense accounts
- Maintaining a good relationship with all major stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates will have a variation of experience within Accounts and be able to adhere to a fast paced and ever changing environment.
Knowledge of importing software C79 and of dealing with foreign currencies would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
My client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000 plus benefits including on site parking and the opportunity to become part of a market leading, successful business.