You are here
This position is now filled
- Assistant Management Accountant
About Our Client
A well-established manufacturing and production company with a strong reputation in the Hull area. They are seeking a forward-thinking, innovative Assistant Accountant to join a medium-sized, busy finance team.
As an Assistant Accountant you will be reporting into the Financial Controller, your duties will include, however are not limited to: Preparing the accounts up to Trial Balance, manage accruals, prepayments, P&L, manage bank reconciliations and Goods received, manage and oversee stock takes and automation of stock, and assist with the Fixed Assets register.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have worked in an accounts function previously - Essential
- Be studying towards an accounting qualification - Essential
- Have assisted with month end - Essential
- Be an excellent communicator - Essential
What's on Offer
Great salary + study support + great holiday allowance + on site parking