You are here
- Permanent Assistant Accountant position in Leeds
- Exciting opportunity with Study Support
About Our Client
A well known Not for Profit organisation based in Leeds are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant to their team. They offer a range of great benefits including Study Support and are based on the outskirts of the City Centre.
As an Assistant Accountant you will report into the Qualified Accountant and play an important part within a busy Finance team.
Duties may include but are not limited to, assisting with budget preparation, fixed assets, liasing with budget holders, reviewing the cash flow model, assisting with month end duties, forecasting, providing analysis, deal with any queries and other ad hoc duties.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- have held a similar position previously ESSENTIAL
- have assisted with budgets ESSENTIAL
- be able to work as part of a team ESSENTIAL
- be part-qualified or studying CIMA/ ACCA DESIRABLE
- have good communication skills DESIRABLE
What's on Offer
£22,000-£25,000 + central Leeds + Assistant Accountant + Not for Profit organisation + Study Support + Permanent Opportunity