You are here
- All round Accountant role
- Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop
About Our Client
An expanding not for profit organisation going through lots of growth.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Assistant Accountant will be solely responsible for all financial activities within the organisation.
Your duties will include:
- ensuring all day to day bookkeeping activities are accurate and correct
- preparing monthly reports, including management accounts, cash flow, budget monitoring
- financial budgeting, forecasting and modelling
- providing support in the preparation of bids and tenders
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Accountant will be studying their accountancy qualification (i.e. ACCA/CIMA) and have good Excel skills (Pivot Tables and Formulas).
You will need to have a good understanding of the principles of accounting, but be looking to develop into a role that will offer training and development in management accounting and reporting.
What's on Offer
The salary for this role is between £24,000 and £27,000 plus study support