You are here
- Immediate Start!
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
About Our Client
Having been in operation since 1998, the organisation have grown from strength to strength, winning some major blue chip clients along the way. They now have custom in over 80 countries and are fast becoming a key player within their industry.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- Analysing trends within the customer market
- Product analysis
- Assist with management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Provide financial support to other departments
- Variance analysis
The Successful Applicant
- Will be ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA or AAT qualified
- Have previous experience within a commercial or analytically role
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Must be able to start immediately
What's on Offer
The successful Assistant Accountant will receive:
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Study support if taken on a permanent contract
- Car parking.