You are here
£22,000 - £27,000
- Assistant Accountant
About Our Client
- A leading global manufacturing business requires an Assistant Accountant to join the business during this exiting period of change and growth
- Review and prepare monthly accounting of costs and provide timely financial information as necessary.
- Produce monthly management reporting and financial support to budget holders, including analysis on budgets / forecasts to facilitate budgetary cost control.
- Produce budgets and forecasts for relevant balance sheet accounts in accordance with the financial planning process.
- Responsible for maintaining working papers.
- Support Budget holders on MI and cost control.
- Work with Business Partners to ensure accurate view of accounts.
- Manage direct reports
- Ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- The right candidate will have relevant technical experience
- They will also be studying towards ACCA/CIMA
- Strong academic background ideally degree level finance, economics, mathematics
- Strong systems experience with Excel
What's on Offer
- An excellent salary, benefits package and near unrivalled development opportunities, exist to the successful candidate.