You are here
This position is now filled
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Commercial, fast paced assistant management accountant role
About Our Client
A rapidly growing, fast paced retail organisation with excellent growth plans, with key finance offices based in Leeds city centre.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will be working as part of a busy finance team, reporting in to a qualified accountant, responsible for working with both finance and non finance colleagues across the organisation, producing key reports to assist with key commercial decisions.
Duties will include, however are not limited to, detailed trend analysis, KPI analysis, assisting with budgeting and forecasting, completing investment appraisal models, reporting on retail performance and assisting with project work as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be an active ACCA/CIMA studier
- Be educated to degree level or be AAT qualified
- Have worked in an assistant accountant role previously
- Have advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
Â£23,000 - Â£26,000 + full ACCA/CIMA study support + 25 days annual leave + company bonus scheme + progressive newly created opportunity + new offices in Leeds city centre - walking distance from public transport links