You are here
- A leading Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Manager based in the City, London
- Is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their growing Finance team.
About Our Client
They were formed to provide professional services by providing high quality accounting, fund administration and investor reporting services to real estate, debt, infrastructure and private equity fund clients. The Company was started in 2006 and now has operations in London, Luxembourg, Hong Kong and the Channel Islands with over 150 staff looking after $35bn of funds under administration and $30bn as AIFMD depositary.
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ensuring that all permanent files are adequately maintained for existing customers and new customers for our clients.
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all client accounts
- Updating the financial system (SUN) for all transaction related activity including the recording of purchase invoices and sales invoices.
- Preparation and amendment of management accounts produced by the team.
- Administration work including the preparation of call notices, distribution notices and dealing with new applications for subscription into client funds.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Assistant Accountant position should have:
- A strong academic record (2:1 degree minimum)
- Experience preparing accounts up to trial balance ideally within a Financial Services or Practice environment
- ACCA/CIMA studier
What's on Offer
Competitive salary plus study support and excellent benefits