You are here
- I'm currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant based in East London
- This is a temporary role working for a Telecoms company
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of co-location data centre services in Europe with an office based in East London. They have over 35 data centres across 11 countries, enabling their customers to securely deliver applications and content to their consumers.
Assistant Accountant, East London
Roles and Duties
- Maintain and upgrade the Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger
- Prepare payment runs
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing and posting prepayments, accruals and deferred revenue
- Assist in the preparation of the Cash flow forecast
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register including depreciation calculation
- Assist with the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of group P&L and Balance sheet at month end
- Prepare VAT Return for review
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management reports e.g. sales reports, variances reports
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate MUST be immediately available or on a 1 week notice period.
Knowledge of the accounting software such as SAP or Sage Line 50 would be desirable, but is not required if the candidate has exposure to multiple accounting software.
Previous exposure to the roles and duties above is necessary.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £14-16 per hour depending on experience. This assignment will be a temporary assignment to support the finance team in a time of growth.