You are here
- Management Accountant
- Company Accountant
About Our Client
A rapidly growing and driven company where the company would look favourably on supporting study for an appropriate accountancy qualification for the successful candidate with the right drive and energy to develop and progress within the Group.
Key responsibilities will include supporting on the following areas:
- monthly consolidation of group wide results,
- preparation of monthly management reporting, including collation of business unit reporting,
- year-end consolidation process,
- preparation of notes for the year-end consolidated financial statements,
- collation of information from business units to support annual insurance cover review,
- parent company accounting (management accounting and reporting, rather than transactional entries, which are performed elsewhere),
- parent company budget to actual variance preparation,
- ad-hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
Attitude and capability are the key attributes required in the successful candidate. Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate all or many of the following:
- a keenness to learn and develop as part of a value adding finance team,
- confidence and an ability to work with people of different levels of seniority and background,
- a willingness to take on and deliver on a variety of tasks (the exciting and the routine),
- a sense of ownership and pride in meeting or exceeding expectations,
- basic financial literacy (i.e. an understanding of the basics of accounting),
- IT literacy and at least moderate excel and word skills,
- Strong academics (or equivalent evidence of the ability and drive to learn and develop).
The following experience would be beneficial but is not a requirement:
- Financial or management reporting,
- Plc experience,
- Accounting training,
- Experience of SAGE or adaptive,
- Experience of international business / multi-currency environments.
What's on Offer