You are here
Assistant Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager
- Excellent training and support
- Fantastic, well known organisation
About Our Client
A unique and interesting business in Witney, known for being incredibly efficient and effective in conducting and operating their business.
Duties of the successful Assistant Accountant / Assistant Finance Manager role will include:
- Full financial accounting control of specified duties, reporting directly to the finance manager, including:
- Data processing and maintenance of the ledger;
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts to include reconciliation against budget and forecast;
- Preparation of annual accounts and liaison with auditors as required;
- Dealing with corporation tax assessments and payment of tax;
- Control over invoicing and debtors;
- Management of banking covenants, liaison with the banks and control of the bank accounts;
- Attendance at relevant management meetings with finance manager and other team members.
- Approval and submission of VAT returns.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates will ideally be studying towards ACCA/CIMA and be looking to tak on more responsibility over time.
Training, development and support will be offered to the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of between £23,000- £30,000 depending on the skills, experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.